depends on how old it was, they get a new bead for every year of their life. i wonder how long it was, i have seen diamondbacks at and around 6'.
depends on how old it was, they get a new bead for every year of their life. i wonder how long it was, i have seen diamondbacks at and around 6'.
Cant we all just get along?
i don't believe it
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
where are you from? i will bring you a skin
Cant we all just get along?
Here is a pic of one from WV.
![]()
Found it on this site. http://www.atvsporttv.com/forum.cfm/...d/15746148.cfm
The pic I posted is the same pic that is in KY. It did come from West VA and weighs a little over 50 pounds. Looks like some folks from KY got ahold of the pic and claims they caught it. I found this on another site I visit from a guy from Letcher Co. KY. Here is the link. http://kyhunter.proboards11.com/inde...698&page=1 Some say it is a hoax all together and I also heard it is in the Cinn. Zoo. One post says the pic is close to 15 years old. Only time will tell I guess.
I hear they release timber rattlers every year up on High Knob.
They've been doing it for years.
Well it is true, but when it was killed is the mystery and where...Supposedly two weeks ago it was killed on a strip job owned by Arch...they are across the hill from my dad's job, then it was supposedly killed in KY like you said....THEN, a girl I work with had went home for a weekend and was fishing with her family when she heard someone killed it up around Richlands so it is untelling where it was killed.
There was an article and a pic of the rattler I killed in The Post. I guess because it was so close to Appalachia High School.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
and it was a timbler rattler? haha wow the ignorance of this place kills me. anywhere else you would have gotten in trouble over that one. im not saying what you did was wrong at all, because i wasnt in the situation. but it is on the endangered species list in virginia. im sure hunter can back me up on that one. but yeah im not saying it was wrong so i dont want an argument.
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks